Chatline And Dating Safety Tips
"Dating is always an adventure. You will find our dating tips apply to any kind of dating service or situation. Red Hot Phone Chat is a safe and confidential system offering adults a fun and exciting opportunity to chat, flirt, enjoy erotic conversation and/or meet exciting dating partners. It's a great place to express your desires, interests and personality ... and connect with those who share your interests. However, remember that common sense is you greatest safety tool."
- Take your time getting to know people Talk, chat, flirt enjoy erotic conversations, there is no hurry to meet privately or date anyone. If someone behaves oddly or inconsistently, just stop talking with them. Move on. There are thousands of other hot men and women to meet. Keep in mind that everyone likes to portray themselves in the best way ... and a few people go to far with this and just out right lie. If someone just seems 'wrong', trust your instincts, move on. Really, there are thousands of great people to meet. You are very likely to make a great connection with many other people. Do not waste time with women or men with whom you just do not connect.
- Protect your privacy. The whole idea of our hot, erotic chatline is you can be anonymous UNTIL you are completely ready to meet someone. All conversations on the chatline take place through our confidential system, ensuring your true identity is protected until you decide to reveal it. Never include your last name, email address, home address, phone number, place of work or any other identifying information in your personal greetings or messages. It is an excellent idea to stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal information (or attempts in any way to trick you into giving it). Again, take your time and have fun.
- Meet when YOU are ready. You never are obligated to meet anyone. Even if you decide to arrange a meeting, you always have the right to change your mind. If you decide to remain anonymous based on feelings you cannot explain, fine. Trust yourself. Go with your instincts. As with any dating service, Red Hot Phone Chat cannot decide for you when or if to meet someone. That is totally your responsibility. As such, you have every right to decide when, or if, you should meet anyone.
- Doing some background checking won't hurt Because privacy and being anonymous is what Red Hot Phone Chat is founded upon, we do not invade anyone's privacy by doing background checks. However, there is no rule that YOU cannot do background checks, especially if you decide to meet someone. If fact, we encourage members to do their own research prior to meeting. Get as much info as possible by asking questions, utilizing Internet search engines and most importantly, using common sense. Use your head as well as your heart. If you want to get real serious about doing a background check, try Dating Safety Check or Instant Background Checks. For a little bit of money, you can get a lot of information on as many dating partners as you want. NOTE: If you encounter someone underage using our services, be responsible and alert our customer service team.
- Make people earn your trust. Guard against trusting too quickly. Take all the time you need to test the trustworthiness of a person. If you suspect someone is lying, he or she probably is, so act accordingly. If you mutually decide to take your relationship to the next level, be smart and take the time to be sure this person is worth spending intimate time with.
- If you see any warning signs, slow down or stop. Pay attention to displays of anger, intense frustration or attempts to pressure or control you. Acting in a passive-aggressive manner, making demeaning or disrespectful comments or any physically inappropriate behavior are all warning signs. You should be concerned if your date exhibits any of the following behavior without providing an acceptable explanation: •Provides inconsistent someone lies about age, interests, appearance, marital status, profession or employment. If someone wants to keep some things private, fine. If someone constantly fails to provide answers to direct questions (or becomes overly deceptive), then consider that a warning as to their character.
- Meet in a Safe Place. If you choose to meet, always tell a friend where you are going and when you will return. Leave your date's name and telephone number with your friend. Never arrange for your date to pick you up at home. Provide your own transportation. Busy, public place make excellent meeting locations such as a coffee shop, restaurant, art gallery or large gathering such as a concert. Refrain from drinking excessively. This could impair your ability to make good choices. If at some point you and your date decide to move to another location, take your own car. Consider making a phone call to inform someone that you are going somewhere else on your date, and allow your date to see you make that call.
- When traveling to another city to meet someone, arrange for your own car and hotel room DO NOT disclose the name of your hotel and never allow your date to make the arrangements for you. Call your date from the hotel or meet at a public location you agree upon. If the location seems inappropriate or unsafe, trust your instincts. Always make sure a friend or family member knows your plans and has your contact information. And if possible, carry a mobile phone at all times. Traveling to meet someone in another city is an exciting adventure. Keep it a fun, memorable adventure by being smart about safety.
- If you feel uncomfortable or that you are not safe, leave. Dating and meeting new people is all about having fun. If a situation, place or person makes you uncomfortable or unsure, trust your instincts. Never do anything that makes you feel unsure or unsafe. Use your best judgment to diffuse the situation and get out of there. Excuse yourself to call a friend for advice; ask someone else for help; call a cab or just say you are done for the night and leave. Never worry or feel embarrassed about your choice to be safe. If it turns out you over reacted, so what? Apologize and move on. Your safety is always more important than anyone's opinion of you. Again, dating and meeting people is about adventure and having a good time, if that changes, the date is over, go home.
- Have as much fun and meet as many people as you want. Dating is all about flirting, connecting, having fun and enjoying yourself. We wish you a fun and safe dating and chatting experience.
Note: You MUST be +18 to participate. And, make sure your phone carrier is NOT charging you long distance fees when calling our free trial number. Most quality phone services do not. Some, sadly, do. We want this to be completely free for you to enjoy our sizzling chatline.
Sorry: No free trial on our original toll free number. However, our original toll free number for members does offer a number of special features and billing options.
Copyright by RedHotPhoneChat.com. All rights reserved.
Terms And Conditions